What We Prune from Your Trees
As we have mentioned countless times, pruning is probably the most important thing you can do for your trees and shrubs. It’s a service that should be performed on a seasonal basis because your trees are able to grow in a consistent, healthy manner and you can sleep well at night knowing hazards may be averted. We do quite a few things while pruning your tree(s).
- Limbs that grow or sag to close to the soil
- Branches that are dead, diseased, or dying
- Limbs that cross or rub into each other
- Branches that compete with the central leader of the tree
- Watersprouts that pop up from scaffold branches
- Branches that form an acute angle from the trunk
As your tree matures and grows over the years, a legitimate tree service company should begin to shape it gradually in order to encourage maximal flowering and foliage. As a general rule which is in line with the rest of the tree care industry, we don’t ever trim away more than one fourth of the tree’s total leaf area with a year.
Once all of procedures are performed properly and accomplished in the right way, you should have a beautiful healthy tree with all the proper shape, aesthetics, health and of course: clearance! If you’re in need of tree pruning services, call us today at (828) 633-4357.